Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Terrible Things

Part (A):Mark Fidel Kools (aka Hasan Karim Akbar) - an aeronautical and mechanical engineer joined the United States Army and was posted to Kuwait. On March 23, 2003 he threw a couple of hand grenades into a tent where his fellow soldiers were sleeping, then shot his rifle at them (for good measure). In his diary from a month before he wrote:

I suppose they want to punk me or just humiliate me. Perhaps they feel that I will not do anything about that. They are right about that. I am not going to do anything about it as long as I stay here. But as soon as I am in Iraq, I am going to try and kill as many of them as possible.

After his arrest he said:
You guys are coming into our countries, and you're going to rape our women and kill our children.


Part (B): In Mahmudiya, near Baghdad in 2006, Private Steven Green raped a 14 year old girl after killing her father, her mother and her 6 year old sister. After he raped her, he covered her head with a pillow and shot her 3 times. He and 2 other soldiers then set fire to her body to conceal their crimes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think?